[Dailydrool] justin and jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Aug 24 02:53:50 PDT 2009

Good morning all

Healing drool to all in need.

Jade and myself are sending feel better drool to Rupert

We are also sending sad ahroos to the slaves of Buster and we will get
our slaves to light a candle for him.

The William slave has down loaded pictures of me and Jade on a new
system on Sunday and slave Johnathan will make notes and do some writing
tonight and hopefully our friends around the world will finally be able
to see me and my sister. Johnathan had 4 half hour photo sessions with
us when he was at home with the spider bite. He even took photos of me
Justin entering and leaving the rain forest patch he has created for us
at home. We like it there especially when it is hot. The area is
constantly damp with lovely lush foliage which feels soft and silky on
our paws and skin, when walking or laying down there. We are really
cooled off when coming out the other end. The slaves were moving and
throwing out stuff this week end which we did not approve of. Now back
to the photos, some will have to be deleted be cause they were taken
with a possibly shaking hand, wonder if he has been drinking from one of
those bottles we are not allowed to drink from.

PW Justin one of these days I am going to knock one of those bottles
over and slurp it all up.

Jade I will take all the treats while my brother is nursing his sore
head and heaving stomach.

Slaves johnathan and William.