[Dailydrool] Justin and Jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Tue Aug 25 06:01:46 PDT 2009

Good afternoon all

Healing drool to all in need

Justin and Jade are sending sad ahroos to Mabel's family and special
drool for Mazzie, Duffy Doodlebug, and Charlie's medical problems. We
will be lighting a candle for Mabel's safe trip to the bridge.

Hopefully Justin and Jade are supervising the garden people and not
terrorizing them. Edited their pictures last night removing some

which I thought was not up to scratch. Tonight William will touch up
remaining pictures looking at coloring and direction and then they
should be ready for posting. This morning just before I went out to feed
the wild birds we were visited by a neighbor's kitty that was waiting
under a tree, probably for breakfast. Jade was making a strange warning
bark which I had not heard before. Came out to see what was happening
and did not see anything at first. The cat and Jade were just looking at
each other; the cat was not going to move from its breakfast perch if it
could help it. At that moment Jade charged and the cat scampered over
the wall not sure to which house as there are 3 joining the property on
that corner of the garden. Justin then came out and both spent the next
fifteen minutes taking in the invaders scent. We will have to watch out
for the cat as Justin and Jade just lay down among the wild birds while
they are eating without touching them. Lately I have been finding on the
odd days lots of feathers on ground near bird's bath.

Slaves   Johnathan and William

PW Justin I am going to have to get my sister Jade to protect the
birdies.

Jade what's in it for me?