[Dailydrool] justin and jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Wed Aug 26 01:09:12 PDT 2009

Good morning all

Healing drool to all in need.

We are still trying to get a link on the daily drool for Justin and
Jades pictures but for the time being have posted the pictures on

Face Book under William George van Rooyen on a public domain so should
not have to request an invitation to enter.

This morning before leaving for work Justin and Jade were both on kitty
patrol seems that they are going to have none of kitties

uninvited visits. In the pictures of Jade you see a lot of tummy every
time we lift our hand she rolls on to her back for a tummy rub

So for every picture shot she was given a tummy rub. When she first
arrived with us off the street every time we lifted our hand she would
curl into a ball and pee herself. She really has come a long way since
been with us.

Slaves johnathan and William

PW Justin days I only roll on my back when walking for a back scratch on
the grass

Jade can not get enough ear scratches and tummy rubs making up for the
time when I never had a forever home.