[Dailydrool] An amazing treatment for arthritis!

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Wed Aug 19 20:26:27 PDT 2009

I just saw an amazing news story that sounds like a wonderful idea for
treating arthritis in dogs -- the first I've ever heard anything about  this.

Vets are now using dogs' own stem cells on dogs who have osteoarthritis in
hips and elbows, with an amazing (85%) success rate.  And they're working
on using this technology for other illnesses and problems down the road.
But for now, this is the only application.

It just sounds almost miraculous.  Here's the news story link (if it
doesn't work right, go to wbztv.com and search "dog stem cell"):

_http://wbztv.com/watercooler/pets/stem.cell.therapy.2.1136114.html_
(http://wbztv.com/watercooler/pets/stem.cell.therapy.2.1136114.html)

This would be such a blessing --

Good luck to all,