[Dailydrool] Checking in

Sherrilyn panama_jacques at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 19 20:13:27 PDT 2009

Hi everbuddy!

This is Isabella checking in for my very first time!  I am still getting settled in Mexico, and my mama finally got the internet hooked up.  I had a long drive from San Antonio, where I lived for a while with Auntie Suz and Holly Noelle, who is also a Daphneyland alumna, to Mexico with my mom.  But I was a very good girl and curled up in the back seat and slept most of the way, except when we crossed the border and mom got freaked out and the inspection guy heard me whining and thought there was a bird hidden in the car.  But other than that, it was all good.  I don't have a dog nanny yet.  I know I'm supposed to have one, because my predecessor, Pw. Jacques, had one in Panama and in Colombia.  I should have one too!!!!

I would like to send belated birthday wishes to Pw. Lilygurl and to Lexie Nali.  My mom got to pet Pw. Lilygurl this summer in oHIo, and she has petted Lexie's brother, the handsome and debonair BobTheDOg.  So I almost know them!  Happy birthday, ladies!!

Well, I can't wait to have some adventures.  Mom says tomorrow will be an adventure because our furniture and stuff will be delivered.

Sniff ya later!
Isabella