[Dailydrool] Thank you!

Mary Ann Thomas queenbasset at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 10:03:44 PDT 2009

My hubby and I wish to thank all those who sent e-mail message, beautiful
cards, and gave our beautiful girl wings and candles with the announcement
of her passing on to the bridge.  It is all so touching...we still read/look
at the messages and tears do flow.  The house is so empty without our
special furkid.  My husband says "No more dogs" as it is so hard to lose
them!  I say wait until that special basset appears and I plan on him caving
in.  Hold your kids tight...time is so short.  Lub and huggers to all from
Mary Ann

--
Mary Ann Thomas
Loose Lips Lucille - ATB                     SUPPORT BASSET RESCUE