[Dailydrool] Goodbye to my sweet Buster

Cheryl Medlin tmedlin at triad.rr.com
Fri Aug 21 11:19:34 PDT 2009

We had to say goodbye to our sweet Buster boy this morning. I had always prayed that he might just pass on in his sleep, but it wasn't so. He began bleeding from his mouth this morning early. I thought he had bitten his tongue in his sleep. Later in the morning the bleeding started again. I discoverd a huge mass on his back gum.Bottom line; we helped him go at the vets office and said our goodbyes. He would have been 13 October 21st. Many of you know the heartbreak I am having. It was so sudden and I was glad I had thought about what I would do at such a possibility. I will receive his ashes next week. Goodbye to my sweet, loyal boy. This is the hardest part of a very difficult year. I asked for paw prints and a sample of his glorious white and red fur. I have dozens of pictures as well as movies. I will save the cover on his bed,unwashed, because I love that Basset scent. Kiss your Basset babies one time extra for me today.