[Dailydrool] We Can Relate!

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Sat Aug 22 08:04:54 PDT 2009

Love

Larry was sitting on the couch watching TV when he heard Marge’s tender
voice coming from the kitchen.

“What would you like for dinner Love? Chicken, beef or lamb?”

Larry said, “Thank you, I’ll have the chicken.”

“Shut up Larry. You’re having soup.   I was talking to the dog.”

Lilie can certainly relate to this.  Daniel used to cook for her and there
were many times when she ate better than we did!  Alas, he doesn't cook
anymore and her Mom is very bad at cooking, so she's stuck with dog food and
treats.  But...I still remember the time he was making a wonderful pot roast
and I came in and made a nice comment about dinner, only to discover that it
was for Lilie.  We didn't get any of it.  She enjoyed it all week.

Katie, Lilie and Daffodil