[Dailydrool] This and That

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Aug 22 14:56:27 PDT 2009

Several months ago, hubby remodeled our bathroom and we bought one of those
 new water saving toilets !!!  Cool, only  uses 1 1/2 gallon of water  per
flush,  should see a significant savings in my water bill  !    NOT !!!
Maggie Wags has decided that she no longer  will drink out of her water bowl,
we now go sit in the bathroom by the bathtub  and wait for someone to turn on
the faucet so she can drink from the faucet.,  this isn't just a SLURP,
hell no this is a LOOONG drink  like she just came  of the Mojave desert !
Evil Annie Banannie  wants to be like her  sissy  so now she waits until her
big sister is done then someone
(  guess who ?  you  might win a prize if you get it  right ) has to cup
their hands and she drinks water out of your hands, she is a  little afraid of
the faucet.  water saving concept shot to hell and out the  window !!!!
my two girls are  obsessed  with eating live locust, so mommy  caught a
live one yesterday and I held him by his wings and he was buzzing and  Evil
Annie and Maggie wags wanted to have him and the locust kept grabbing on to
their noses with his front feelers and buzzing and  oh my God I was  laughing
so hard so  once again my butt over took my brains and I started  chasing
the girls around the yard with this stupid locust. Hubby just shuts the
window and pulls the blinds and say's he doesn't know who I am ?????  I  don't
understand why he would say such things ?????     Bwahahahaha !!!!!!  then
bless his buttons he brought me out a glass of  wine and said  " here,  drink
this so  at least the neighbors  will think you have an excuse  to act like a
jackass "
Bwaahaahahahahahah    heheheheh

went to a dog event at the metro parks here in Toledo Ohio,  put on by  the
Humane society and I met my very first LEONBERGER in person,  it was  love
at first sight,  his name was moose and he weighed 186 lbs.
I want one !!!!!!!!!   only saw one other Basset, named Quigley  and they
never heard of the drool !  HUH ??????

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie Banannie  !!!!