[Dailydrool] "You pick, I pick" raffle for Woofstock

Jaclyn Chancey jaclyn.chancey at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 19:25:58 PDT 2009

Our big move to Connecticut is FINALLY over. (I spent three weeks
post-move back in Alabama to finish up my job, but I'm back now.)
We're very excited about Woofstock coming up. It's Abbie and Josh's
social debut! However, we haven't had a lot of time for fundraising
because of the move. So, Abbie has forced me to raffle off some of my
basset crap collection. There are more than 30 items in the raffle,
including clothing for you, clothing for your basset, stuffed toys,
and more.

Entries are $5 each or 5 for $20. Abbie is calling this a "You pick, I
pick" raffle because winners get items they select as well as items
that Abbie and I select for them. There will be six winners in all.

Enter the raffle on our Firstgiving page, which also has pictures of
all the items, a longer raffle description, and the rules.
    http://www.firstgiving.com/jaclynchancey
(Because of the short time between now and Woofstock, I can only
accept entries through Firstgiving.)

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, and good luck!

Jaclyn
with Abbie & Josh

P.S. Possibly my favorite item in the raffle is a Radio Shack / Hush
Puppies AM radio. It looks like a stuffed animal, but the radio
controls are on her belly! I don't have any information on when this
was made, but it is in good, clean condition and it does work.