[Dailydrool] new to list

Katherine Lenore bassetlover536 at live.com
Sun Aug 23 10:46:57 PDT 2009

Hello all;

Just a note to say I've been "hanging out" for awhile, not quite knowing what to say.  Well, after this digest, I think
I'm in with the right folks!!

I've always thought my family was a little nuts, with our antics, not so much anymore!!

You folks are right where I'm at.

We've had bassets for years, since I was a kid.  We just lost our 12 year old, Maggie to cancer.  And now we have
been given a precious 8 week old named Gilligan.  Have not had this much fun since I let the stiches out of
my husband's pants while trying to sew them and he did not notice!!

This dog is alive with hyperactivity.  Makes us all feel younger.  Chasing him down the stairs is like nothing I can
give words too.  My kids think he is a joke, just looking at him.  He just looks funny.

Well, more later, as I figure out what to say.

Katy Lenore
Alan, Rebecca & Susan
Gilligan, the new wonder of the world