[Dailydrool] Me hab a new name

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Sun Aug 23 13:04:14 PDT 2009

Hi dis is NO!  I use to be named Bazzle  Me da rescye boy dat came in Nov den went to me furebber home affer me surgery.  Den dat bad ole conomee gitz me new Momma  an back me come to da Momma.   Ebbery time I do sumptin it not Bazzle Stop, it now No, down, No stop, No off the counter, No Drop it, No don't chew dat.   Yep me name is No!  Not just any no....but NO!  Sumptin I git me nic namy an it is NOOOOOOO!

Don't git me wrong, dis a grate house, we slabe well trainded but herz... wat day say...Gotta cloo.  Herz hab 4 back up motes now an her putz dem way up high were I needin a ladder.  What up wit dat?  Sadie Maye try to train me not too chewy things in front ob her but dey juss too enticin.  They are there an I juss gotta chew dem.  Remotes got dem squishy buttons just made fer chewin off.  Da knittin fun to unravel, sidez drool is good fur da body ob who ebber gits da present...rite?  Phones make da funny singing sounds when you crunch dem...sumtimes ya can ebben talk to odder slabes.  The baskets well dey just are da bess an me git me fiber too.  Beddies are filled wit wunnerful squishy stuff.  Dey piller shammy is stuff wit fedders well once ya eat throo it.  Candles dey not so gud...dey are pwetty but dat waxy stuff stick to da toofers. Purseez got wots ob gud stuff...der dem little motes on da bye bye keez, den da plastic cardz,
 oh...and dat green paper fun to choo up.  (Corse dat make da Momma peepers pop and sumtimes leek.)  Me still werkin on da freezer, dere be lots ob gud meet in der.  Who cares bout cookeee wen dere meet...chicky, steek, ribby, turkee...drooolllllllll...it da white box frum heaben.

Oops I digwess ...ennyroo juss wanna tell ebber body me new name.  NO!

Me no me not quite 2 but Momma thinks I mite be headed fur da OEBE.

Lub an Snooterz,
NO! ob the Dog House Gang