[Dailydrool] git dis todey!!!!

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Mon Aug 24 13:09:02 PDT 2009

Elwood,  my dear boy!
Thanks so much for the plug, and ABSOLUTELY, I had you in mind when we went looking for car decals!  You are the handsomest by far...................(really, the ego some of these youngsters have!)

There are acyually 2 sizes we have in our store,  reasonably priced,  100% go to paying medical bills for the Bounders, as they were donated to the rescue store!  Even the postage is donated!
So go check them out and get some for your BUV's!

See them at   http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/shop/category?CategoryID=308

Hope the link works right!

We have a candle lit each evening for those leaving to the bridge,  because we know there are far more leaving that we never hear about.  Our heart goes out to all who have lost a loved one recently. Each evening at some point,  the Bounders will rise up in song, I presume to honor those at the bridge.

arooos,
wen and the Bounders