[Dailydrool] Jordan shocks me again!

KR1204 at aol.com KR1204 at aol.com
Sun Aug 23 16:57:26 PDT 2009

I love this little girl more and more every day but sometimes she doesn't
act like a basset. The other evening I was sitting on the family room sofa
watching TV and she was next to me as always. Loki wandered in from the
kitchen  with something in his mouth and settled down on a dog bed about 6 feet
away.  Since Loki has been known to snack on carving knives, I always check
anything in  his mouth. But I am on crutches and getting up takes a little
time. I jokingly  said "Jordan, go get whatever Loki is chewing on and bring
it to me." She looked  up at me, got off the sofa, walked over to Loki who
immediately dropped the item  (she has him totally under her paw) and then
picked it up and BROUGHT IT BACK TO  ME!
I was speechless and finally told her she was a good girl and gave her a
bellyrub while looking for the zipper that will let me see what really lives
in  that cute basset suit.
Kathy with Crackers, Loki and Jordan (who probably is  smarter than a 5th
grader)