[Dailydrool] Rupert on the mend

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 17:37:37 PDT 2009

So Rupert is on the mend. Thanks for the drool. Of course the first thing
that crossed our mind..."what the hell did he eat this time?!". So Friday
afternoon James took him to the vet, he was looking extra pathetic.

2 xrays and $300 dollars later, he's just gassy. Grrr. Oh well though, glad
he's ok, just wish the insurance covered overreactions, lol. Xrays showed
nothing but indicated his small intestine was not pushing stuff through. He
lost 4 pounds in about 10 days and was pretty dehydrated so they gave him
subQ fluids and some nausea meds for the puking. He's feeling much better
today... he barked for his walk, ate his whole breakfast and tried to steal
every toy out of the box as I wrapped our secret pawtner stuff. I finally
surrendered a toy to Cowboy and they wrestled for about an hour stealing it
back from eachother. Currently they're snoozing, ahh the sound of sweet
silence.

Drool to all, thanks again!!
Kacy w/Cowboy and Rupert

--