[Dailydrool] Putting the Spunk in a Senior--

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Aug 23 18:31:22 PDT 2009

Momma here. Wanted to give everyone a quick update on Elder Clara. She is doing very well since the cardioligist, we have been very pleased with the results. But we have news.

I was contacted by Anita Woodrum-long time drooler-and she asked me if I had considered putting Clara on? Co Q 10. She told me she used it on a 17 yr young dog with excellent results that had much the same issues as Clara. She was so helpful and explained how it helps the heart, buy this at Wallymart, the whole deal. I went that day and got this-whew-there are many kinds- but I got the CoQ10 Dots.(About 7.00 for 100)?Started Clara on this-I said hmmm, check this out, she is motoring all over the yard, roaring at the boys with more gusto, she is alert, really seeing a difference in her.

Ol Bob, is 16, I decided I would also give this to him, I knew it would not hurt either of them, and since Ol Bob is on no medicine at all, he was the true test.

I am here to say Ol Bob is like a Bob of several years ago. Last night I had to do a double take-I heard it but could not believe it. Bob went and found Brudder Elwood for a play time. Brudder Elwood was about in shock and was pretty gentle, and Ol Bob was flat out going for it. Bob was having a ball, his eyes sparkled, he was in charge. Then of all things, I hear the whole gang roaring and barking, and I look, here is Clara and Bob, shoulder to shoulder, facing down Elwood and Jake.

We have had no ill effects of this except we have gave these two seniors the spark back. This has been a true gift, and all?because Anita took those few minutes to tell me to try this. I can't say if it will work on any other hound, I only can say what I see here, and that is my seniors, with spunk and more quaility of life.

This to me is the power of drool, one drooler helping another, sharing info of what might help another hound. Real life experience.

Tomorrow I will be taking these--just so I can keep up with my seniors---Anita, thanks so very much, Droolers ROCK!!!!!

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts