[Dailydrool] Charlie, and Sarah, too

Kay, Nancy K *HS NKK3U at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Mon Aug 24 06:05:10 PDT 2009

On our yesterday evening walk, Sarah stopped putting weight on her right front leg. We couldn't tell if she had something in her paw, got bitten by something, or had a sprain or neurological issue going on. Whatever it was, she either couldn't or wouldn't walk on it.  So, Frank the Tank and I hightailed it home while Bill waited with Sarah, and I got the car and gave her a ride home. We gave her 3 Benadryls in case it was a bite, and by bedtime she was mostly fine. We still don't know what it was, and we are also keeping a close eye. We're not ready to lose her, either!

Nancy, owned by Sweet Ol' Sarah and Frank the Tank

"Do  not know what  happened this morning, but half way through  our morning
walk around the block, Charlie's one back leg started to give out  from
under him, and he had problems walking."