[Dailydrool] Conley's weekend

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 06:44:21 PDT 2009

Dis Nigel an Llewis writin for Conley, da vowel-challintched one.

MomPerson gib Conley a baff on Frieday. Do he nails an he tail (she snippet
off dem liddel twiistee hares at da end ob he tail, She do dis to allus. We
dont nose why. She say dey dribe her crazee. She a weerd won.)

Anyways me an Mr.Cooper we nose dis drill. Dis da dredded DOG SHOW drill. We
hides. We hab enuff trottin roun dat lidel square ring to lass forebber. Mr.
Cooper, Sir he kinder liked it but not mee. Nossir. Llewis neber gotted to
go on acount he got dat goofy leg.

So dis time it Conley's turn.
Firss he poop in he crate onna way dere an MPerson gotta git off da tollrode
an cleen it up. She not heppy.
But
Wooden chu nose it, da liddel weerdo LIKED it da show!!  He peed on lotsa
peepels whut stopt to pet he. (Dat his speshulty. MomPerson tell peepels
wattchout, he pee on youse, an Conley say da peepels awways say "oh well
dats -----oh he peed on me!" BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH youse go, Boy! (an
he do).) (Yes I can Llewis I use as meny ob dem (((())))) things I want!
Youse wanna do da tipin? Yeah well I thot not.))(()))*((

Enyways on Satiddy he got nuffin. Well he gotta blue ribbon cuz he da
onliest puppy in he class.
Sunnyday he got nuffin needer. Well he gotta blue ribbon cuz he da onliest
puppy an he gotted a Reservation to sumfin.
Whut, Llewis? Youse nose nuffin about dis stoff. Oh. Ok.
Reserve. He gotted Reserve. He reel heppy wif he three ribbons. MomPerson
say he show good. Dont nose whuts so hard: youse trots aroun an den stan
still an let sum dirddy ole man feels you nebberminds, gotta countem. Yup,
one two. Ebberbuddy rite where dey sposed ta be. Den youse gets a treet an
goes home. Big ole deel.

Me an Llewis an Mr.Cooper Sir staid home an barked an barked an made
DadPerson crazee. We barkin at kiddies we barkin at cars we barkin at leaves
we barkin at eech odder an we barkin for treets. DadPerson say we gib he a
hedbone ache. Juss remining he we heer wif him, dats all. Heh.MomPeerson
come home an we start barkin at ebberfing an she juss slam we in jail for
awhile. Say we gotta SEDDLE. Humf. No fun, dat woman. More fun when she gone
some.

Love an Drool to ebberbuddy whut needs it.
Nigel an Llewis
Conley
Cooper
MomPerson roun here sumplace...