[Dailydrool] The Culprit

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 24 08:37:52 PDT 2009

On my way out of the house this morning I could not find my cell phone so I called it from the home phone.  Sounded like it was in the livingroom but I could not find it.  The Colonel called it from his phone and he said it was in the kitchen.  As I went to the kitchen to look for the elusive phone, Pete slunk out the patio door with a guilty look on his face.  Called the phone again and music came from Pete's mouth - he was on his way to bury it but had it completely hidden in his mouth with flews just a bit askew - BUSTED!  When he was a buppy he could not have done this but now that he is a 15 month old, he can!

Still have BASSETKU and DOGKU available - proceeds to House of Puddles or Basset Rescue of Florida - my4hounds at hotmail.com to order.  RESKU coming up at the end of the summer - haiku celebrating rescued dogs.  You may notice some DROOLER friends in photos!

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU and the all Bassets all the time BASSETKU!

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me