[Dailydrool] Taking my stuff?

Thompson, Joey Joey.Thompson at bcbsne.com
Mon Aug 24 08:42:36 PDT 2009

I have the "Not Yours" down pretty good.  Pesky will drop just about anything when I say that.

This weekend working on the lawn mower:

Takes my screwdriver, I got get it "Not yours".
5 mins later, takes my screw driver.
After that takes a wrench.

Sits nicely and just chews and slobbers.

I have some rawhide out there for her, she don't care for it anymore for some reason.  She likes real bones but I am careful as she eats them like food.  All the other soft bones she just eats.

I throw her milk bones throughout the day.

What gives??    She just can't resist my stuff!

DISCLAIMER
This communication, along with any attachments, is covered by federal and state law governing electronic communications and may contain confidential and legally privileged information. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are reading this message, but you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you may not disclose, print, copy, store, forward or otherwise use or disseminate the information contained in this transmission. If you have received this message in error, immediately contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original. Thank you.