[Dailydrool] Voting for Hilary's Babies

Rosemary Ryan r2 at seanet.com
Mon Aug 24 10:20:11 PDT 2009

Dear Droolers,

If you tried voting yesterday for Hilary's Babies, you probably couldn't
do it. Turns out the website was jammed with people trying to vote for
their favorite dogs.  There are thousands posted.

I was able to get in this morning, but it still took a couple of tries.
Another Drooler was able to vote early in the morning without a problem.

Soooo, if you care to try again, the link is
http://www.cutestdogcompetition.com/vote.cfm?h=BB44941AEDDEDAF8E7002F238651BE66

Before you can vote you have to register, but it's easy and quick.

 Instead of wading through many pages of photos of "less cute" dogs, you
can enter Basset in the "Search for Dog" box and you'll see Hilary's
babies.

You can vote every day and help move them up in the running.  Also,
please send this to others who might be interested in helping by voting
early and often.

I promise to donate half of any prize I win to rescue.

Thanks again,
Rosemary