[Dailydrool] things and beggin of course

george at georgeegrunt.com george at georgeegrunt.com
Mon Aug 24 10:56:15 PDT 2009

Happy Monday everyone! First let me wish my Uncle Bill, Pw Boey's daddy not the hurrycane a very Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday Uncle Bill!! (Pw Boey's daddy Not the hurrycane)

Second since it is Monday now and incase you have some moola left over from your paycheck and you dont know what to do with it you can always give us a little donation for our pledge for the shuffle.
http://www.firstgiving.com/georgeegrunt
The Shuffle will be Sept 19 in Hurst Texas rain or shine. There will be costume contests and raffles and races and a howling contest! We hope everyone can come!

Third momma entered me into a cutest pet competition. I am pretty cute! You can vote once a day and someone is going to win $1,000,000 !!! WOOHOO
small print in rules, $1,000,000 to be paid in 30 installments of $33,000 dollars. But heck it is more than we had and we can help some bassets with it. http://www.cutestdogcompetition.com/vote.cfm?h=AAE8C45906FFFE69D75177D77647B6D5 Sometimes the page doesnt want to load. If you have trouble you can alway just search for me. King George E Grunt.

Welp I better get back to my nappie. Daddy will be home soon and momma after him sometime.

snooters and drool to all!!

King George E Grunt and Lucy and RIley too!