[Dailydrool] Dumb A----- Question

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Aug 24 12:46:52 PDT 2009

Ok Droolers,   dumb A--- here with another question ?//  Can  dogs get
poison Ivy ??????????
Hubby is doing fencing with his brother because there is no work at our
company, he broke out in poison ivy on the inside of his arms and across his
forehead !   yes, I did say, across his forehead,  dont ask me  why he had
his face on the ground, I don't want to know !!!!  but can my  girls get this
?????  I have already told him that if I get it and can't go  to my therapy
pool for my back he might as well write his own obituary  !!!!!!
He is already complaining about how I don't care that he is misserable with
 itching and that I only care about the girls !!!!!      bwahahahahah  !!!!
 yea  !!!!!

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie Banannie  !