[Dailydrool] Dumb A----- Question

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 24 14:51:20 PDT 2009

The animals don't get poison ivy, but you can get it from them, if they've
gotten into some and the oil is still on their coat.  Hubby probably got the
oil on his forearms, then wiped the sweat off his forehead by rubbing his
arm across the forehead.  I do that a lot outside when working in the yard
because my hands get so dirty.  Hmmm, better remember not to do that
anymore.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net

  _____