[Dailydrool] Loss of a Foster Hound & Prednisone Question.....

Jess'e Potts...Basset Rescue bassetlovers at mchsi.com
Mon Aug 24 16:11:16 PDT 2009

It is with a very sad heavy heart & incredibly teary eyes that I tell
everyone the adopters of Mabel made the very hard decision today to help
Mabel across the Rainbow Bridge this afternoon while holding her in loving
arms....her liver was extremely infected, large and upon x-rays they found
some tumors inside her abdomen. The vet says the HW's traveled to her liver
and that we have exhausted all measures for her!!

I have never had a foster dog pass away & for some reason Mabel's passing is
hitting me harder than expected...she held such a special place in my
heart!!

Thank you all for your help with the Prednisone Questions!!

RIP my Sweet Mabel
A picture of Lilly & Mabel can be seen here...Mabel is the one in the front
& Lilly is the big sister putting her paw over Mabel in the back
http://s295.photobucket
com/albums/mm138/Bassetlover_album/?action=view&current=IMG_1004.jpg

Jess'e Potts
Adoption & Transport Coordinator for Hounds Haven Basset Rescue
www.houndshavenbassetrescue.com
jessie at houndshavenbassetrescue.com
OTRA Verified
Mommy to the Basset Hound Crew: Zoey, Bella, Molly & Odi
HHBR'S HOUND OF THE WEEK IS HANNAH
www.houndshavenbassetrescue.com/hannah.html