[Dailydrool] wart and snood

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Mon Aug 24 19:28:22 PDT 2009

Hi re the wart are you sure it's a wart?  Miss Becky had what I
thought were warts on her inside of her ear near canal. Well
it bled and she ended up having the mother of all ear infections the
first one she ever had that took 2 months of visits to get rid of it
They weren't warts but  tumours.  We got her better and
then the vet took them off giving her a local and sedative cuz of
her age. Three people holding her too
It went well however she also had them on her eyes which I thought
would go away - they break and bleed - they didn't and ended up
growing under her eyelid.I know she was uncomfortable although she was 15
Please get them off as soon as you see them by laser.
Snood - If you like knitting I knit a mauve one with lacy trim
on front by ...use no of stitches which you can measure on
them as to how wide you want it . Then after the lacy bit is done knit to length you want.
Then put elastic through the eyelets on it and you have your snood.  Miss Becky's
went to Seattle I think.
I had a very soft yarn and I also think that new eyelash yarn you buy
at dollaramia would make a lovely snood.
Hope it helps

GEorgie and Miss Becky