[Dailydrool] Charlie update two

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Tue Aug 25 13:13:42 PDT 2009

Update number two.  Got home  this afternoon, and took him  out.  The  leg
still acts funny.  Apparently, as he walks around  during the day it must
get aggravated, as it did not act funny this   morning.  He still is not real
interested in food.  I got him to  eat a little of the chicken stew, but no
dog food.  The other thing that  bothers  me is that he has lost his bark.
All he can muster is a  weak throaty type, like he has been debarked.  I am
now wondering if I  should take him back or not.  He also has not pooped
since last  night.  He does drink water and does go pee.

DDropp