[Dailydrool] For our seniors that give us so much love.

Gordon, Doreen Doreen at missamerica.org
Tue Aug 25 13:51:08 PDT 2009

Teresa

What a beautiful sentiment.  I recently had to help my 14 year old lab
to the bridge and your story was like you were right there with us.  My
poor basset Frankie had so many changes this month.  My 2 legger that
she slept with left for college, my husband had to take a job out of
state and only gets home every 3rd weekend and now my lab.  She is so
lost.  She goes into each room looking.  It is so sad.  She follows me
from room to room just to make sure I am not leaving her.

Doreen