[Dailydrool] Basset Serenade

csdempsey at charter.net csdempsey at charter.net
Tue Aug 25 13:58:58 PDT 2009

Sunday morning the Four B's woke me up at the usual time 0630.  I got up, gave them fresh water and treats, put the gate up and went back to bed.  About 30 minutes later, everyone started in on a basset serenade, howling for about 3 minutes straight.  They haven't done this in awhile. I guess they figured I would get up,  play with them and feed them their breakfast.  They were wrong, I was a bad slave and continued sleeping for another 30 minutes.
I do love when I get serenaded.  I wish I could have enough advance notice so I could record it. I'll have to work on our bellhound to give me a little more notice.
They have done it before when my husband was home, and he would call me at work so I could hear it.   Suzanne, Mom to the Four B's.