[Dailydrool] basset mischief

Susan Kitz smkitz at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 26 22:10:47 PDT 2009

Beau managed to get my glasses righ from under my nose and chewed the plastic off the ear pieces and a small sent in the lens part.  I was sitting right there and did not see a thing.  He is also quite pleasd that he manage to eat not one, but two Kraft Parmeasan cheese containers, brand new, he ate the cheese not the containers, he just chewed those open.  I suspect, once opened he had help with the contents because there was not a speck of cheese to be found, unlike the container of brread crumbs.  He is getting so good at this, then he looks at you , wrinkling up his forehead, giving you his best, Did I do something wrong?, look.  I try to be a good boy.  You felt it right where I could reach it so I knew it was meant for mememe.  Sue K Momperson to Buttercup - Boys are so tiresome but at least they can score a special treat or two.  Honey - I had no idea how so many good things get on the floor but I am always ready to help clean up.  Beau - my nose fonds so many good things! The clawed ones - at leat the pests can be amusing and Mickey the cocateil - keep out of my bird food!