[Dailydrool] Dog Gone Pain

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 26 23:09:50 PDT 2009

You could try MSM, this is what I give Gracie (one pill twice a day) for her
arthritis and it works great for her.  Holly gets one every now and then
when her back is bothering her.  Something to remember when you deal with
any drug or natural/herbal/homeopathic remedy -- nothing works for everyone,
this is why there are so many different drugs, pain relievers, etc.  You may
have to experiment a little to find what works, or you may hit it on the
first try -- you never know.  (For instance -- Tylenol, Aleve and aspirin do
not work for me.  Ibuprofen does.)

Anita Woodrum
a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net