[Dailydrool] Dog Gone Pain

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 09:55:38 PDT 2009

In my lab Lisa's final 18 months I worked with a holistic vet who did
acupuncture, chiropracty, and raki on Lisa to help her with her crippling
arthritis (all of which gave her quite a measure of relief by the way).  She
also prescribed Dog Gone Pain for Lisa.  It definitely helped -- Rimadyl had
stopped working for Lisa and the regular vet had switched her to DeraMax.
With the Dog Gone Pain I was able to get her off of the DeraMax and manage
her pain with an enteric aspirin twice a day, which I felt much better about
as it was easier on her liver.  I would definitely recommend trying it.

As a side note I have had a crazy summer and am woefully behind on my
Drools.  For those of you who lost babies I am so sorry -- I cry with each
one of you when I read it, and healing drool to those of you with sick
babies.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Rosebud, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))