[Dailydrool] Dog Gone Pain

Vi Osborne imvi at comcast.net
Thu Aug 27 10:07:26 PDT 2009

I have used DGP for my cocker with much success.  I also use it for my
12 yr old lab mix who has arthritis and I have used it this past week
for my shih tzu b/c of some dental work.
I do have Rimadyl on hand, just in case I have to pull out the big
guns, so to speak.  I really don't like using Rimadyl.
DGP, takes a little longer to get into the system, but it works
great.  If your dog is in real bad pain, like my cocker was, I gave
Rimadyl and a few hours latter I gave DGP.   I did this for a couple
days, then I just gave the DGP and he has been good on it for over a
year.
I order mine on line for about $21. a bottle and order a few bottles
at a time.
I hope this helps.  Any questions, just email me off list.
BTW, I have used this for over a year on the above dogs, and if my
bassets have a little pain, I just give them DGP.

~~Vi~~mom to Roscoe, Chloe, Patches, Gidget & Buster