[Dailydrool] Daisy Bday and drool

c.mitchell c.mitchell at eastlink.ca
Thu Aug 27 06:50:26 PDT 2009

Its been a very rough last 2 weeks so I am asking for Drool that the rest of this week and next week goes ok

I have pending day surgery on Sept.3 of next week, its an overnighter but nothing serious
I have been trying to avoid all virus's and keeping low key boy did that backfire
Last Mon I went to the Dr I felt a sinus infection coming on,
 I thought better get that cleared up before surgery come to find out it was a double ear infection and a sinus infection.
Last Thurs I was feeling fantastic thought great Surgery will go ahead
Fri. I went out after work to grab a few extra supplies word was Hurricane Bill was going to hit hard.
On my way home this idiot sorry but he was an idiot
 traffic is backed up I stopped to let a guy out I was at a complete stop the idiot
 comes barreling down the road and rear ended me bad. I had no where to go
He hit the tow bar of my Tahoe so his car looks the worse, although the appraiser will tell me more on
Fri when he checks the underneath
I got to Emergency and have whiplash. I waited until Tues to go to my reg Dr to see if the neck burning
 would go away and it did not so
I am headed to psyhio therapy.

Good news my surgery is not cancelled and my insurance company are fantastic working
 with me right down to a rental car meeting me at the appraisers and paying for my psyhio
until the other side  coughs up the cash :0) . It was 100 % the other guys fault.

On top of all this its poor Daisy's 8 th Bday ouch she is now a senior. We always celebrate
big time, The kids made her cake, my eldest son, gave her her bath, we got her presents
and thank goodness it went off without a hitch. I would have been tripping
if poor Daisy's bday party had to wait.

So I am asking for drool to help me make it until Sept 3, for my surgery so I can get that
out of the way and get my life back on track. I think I had more drama in the last 2
weeks to last me a life time.
Anyway I will sling my babies extra drool to all those in need

Carolyn mom to
LiL Miss Daisy Halo (I had an awesome bday party)
Rex (aka LiL Foot Mama why are we not walking now :0(0