[Dailydrool] Mountain goats

KR1204 at aol.com KR1204 at aol.com
Thu Aug 27 07:40:01 PDT 2009

"Seriously, are
these houndies part mountain goat?!"

Yup. Jordan and Loki can go completely around my family room without
touching the floor by jumping from sofa to recliner to chair to coffee table
etc. They also perch on the arms of the furniture so they can see thru the
passthru what goodies might be lurking on the kitchen counters and lie along
the  back of the sofa. I have had fosters do the same including getting up in
my bay  window to see what I was doing in the yard. Hopefully they will slow
down a  little at some point.
Kathy with Crackers, Loki and Jordan