[Dailydrool] blinds and bassets etc

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 27 08:38:50 PDT 2009

Yes they are part mountain goat - after Miss Becky had intusseption
at age 2 having a piece of intestine out and stitched - very sick but
while walking she jumped up on a 5 foot ledge.  I couldn't believe
it - fortunately she didn't rip everything to pieces.  She was one lively basset
and their cognitive skills are superb.
But a warning. When I had dazey and apollo  Bas and Airedale I
went home one day and the Airedale had the cord wrapped around
his neck.  Another time he had a paper spike embedded in his hip.
So he was smart enough not to move with the blind cord around his neck
but is very scary.  Kids have been know to do the same thing with
disastrous results.
Just a warning.
GEorgie and Miss Becky
P,S. Did anyone else have trouble getting to Helen Walls email?