[Dailydrool] GABR Waddle

Lisa Potter mom24hounds at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 09:56:32 PDT 2009

Greetings to all my fellow GABR waddle attendees!  I once again will be
hosting a Drooler Meet & Greet.  We're easy to find, just look for
the canopies with a sign that has the Drooler logo that says "Droolers
Welcome".  It has been wonderful to meet so many of you over the last two
years!   But, most of all to pat so many basset bellies!  Please plan on
joining us, bring your lawn chair & share the shade of the canopy with your
fellow basset slaves!

Those of you who were there last year may have meet Bonnie & Clyde aka Romeo
& Juliet in their gangster car.  I am working on their costumes for this
year.  Because you can't buy clothes to fit a full figured basset & I can't
sew, fellow Drooler Kathy Lockhart, is making their outfits.  (She has done
a fabulous job!)  My job is to decorate the wagon.  Since little brother,
Buster will be joining us, I will be making two.  Luckily my mom will be
coming along, otherwise I'm not sure how I could manage three bassets & two
wagons on my own.  But, I know it would be fun trying!

Hope to see you in September!

Lisa
Romeo, Juliet & Buster we're going to have a rockin good time!
Daisy Willow who has to stay home with the sitter due to health issues