[Dailydrool] Ear Infection Whoas

Laura Tancredi tancgirl1980 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 27 09:52:17 PDT 2009

Heather -  I have many friends in the Chicago and Evansville area in Illinois but I will see if there are any in your area.  Unfortunately it is against the law to administer medication without an exam in the past 6 months regardless if the problem is recurring.  The ear wash on the other hand is over the counter.  And as far as making payments I don't let anyone do that at my clinic either bc there are so many times when we get sitffed for bills.  Don't take it personally it's just easier to have one rule across the board than making exceptions here and there.  My human doctor doesn't even see me until I pay for the exam and that might have to be what is done for many veterinarians soon, as well.  You are probably better off trying the ear flush, wipe out the debris and use the Blue Ear Powder for now.  A new vet is going to require an exam as well.  Hope this helps.

Laura, Flash and Ryu