[Dailydrool] Last call for entries for the senior basset calendar contest!

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Sat Aug 29 04:43:11 PDT 2009

The deadline for ENTRIES into the Senior Basset calendar contest is Monday at midnight.

You can see details at our website  www.seniorhoundsabound.org

Support days can be reserved through the end of Sept for just $5 each.  A support day is a picture of ANY pet,  on a particular day.  Days are going fast, so if you want a specific date, please email me first to see if it is available.  It is first come, first serve.   houndsabound at att.net

We will start the voting process on Sept 1st  to see who will grace the months of 2010.  Keep our website bookmarked as you will not want to miss all the gorgeous senior bassets who have entered!  You will have a chance to support your favorite!

The calendar contest is our major online fundraiser each year, and we hope you will help out these beautiful old souls with your support!

Thanks and aroooos,
 wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org