[Dailydrool] Tons of drool on the way

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sat Aug 29 19:19:11 PDT 2009

Da swabe be catchin up anaw his dwools, an said dat Ben an me need to step
up to da pwate fo aw da sick houndies out der.  Weez hopin da widddow Cowbe
 wiww stop peein in da house.  Dat not good fo himz to do.  Weez awso
sendin it to Barney wifff da weg twich.  I hadded dat, anit be hardonda  swabes.
 Awso sendin no mo Cancer dwool to Barney.  I hadded da  twichin weg,
anscared da swabe weew bad.  Weez awso dwoolin fo Duffy  Doodobug wiff da but
pwobwem.  Dat gotta be bad.  Weez hopes da  surgery goez gud an youz wecobers
compweetwy.  Awso dwool fo Howwy da Dowwy  wiff da awergy pwobwems.  Hopez
youz gets ober dem soon an be back to  normwal.  Den der be da dwool fo da
Ewder Cwara. I bein a owd hound too  noze aw da owd hound pwobwems.  I be on da
Co Q10 to.  Wastwy weez  sends to any weez missed.  Da dad not awways
wemembers eberyfing.

Ben and Charlie

PS: I, Charlie be feewin much better, an fanks aw fo da dwool sent to  me.
Snooters to aw.

Charlie