[Dailydrool] Belly Lint

Laura Tancredi tancgirl1980 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 29 18:26:08 PDT 2009

Well Robert you are not the only one with this event.  When Flash walks the midline of his belly stays close to his body but the skin on either side hangs an inch or so down.  So when he rolls over for tummy rubs there is hair that collects there.  Kinda makes me think of that 400 pound guy that was arrested and the cops didn't check his folds and he had hid a gun there.... Except that is kinda gross and the basset thing is cute... So I guess they are nothing alike at all.
Laura, Flash and Ryu