[Dailydrool] I for 2!

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 30 15:44:08 PDT 2009

BobtheDog for 1 says Rimadyl works for them and I say for 2 that it do!  I am using it for my 15 year old boy - just half his dosage at 25 mg seems to keep him pain free and that is a great thing.  Have also used it to reduce swelling on a weird intermittent club foot my dachshund gets - no ill effects yet.  If I needed it long term on a younger dog I might think twice, but it has worked fine for us!

Looks like Duffy will not be going in for surgery Tuesday.  After 5 weeks of 3 different antibiotics and 2 infusions into his nebbermind area, his anal glad infection seems to be gone!  At least we have no more drippity do dahs and no more inflammation (small dose of Rimadyl for 2 weeks!)  Keep the Drool slinging this way as we are not totally outta the woods, but at least, for the moment, we will not be spending all our cookie monies on surgery!

On a happy note - we won a free year (1 bag every month) of gourmet dog biscuits at our brand new Woof Gang bakery in Orlando yesterday morning and then won some lovely Basset prints at the House of Puddles Summer Auction yesterday night!  I am feeling lucky!  Be sure to hit me up for your latest fund raisers as I am on a roll!

Still have some BASSETKU and DOGKU books to sell to benefit Basset Rescue of Florida and House of Puddles.  New book coming out at the end of the summer so be sure to stay tuned!

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU and the all Bassets all the time BASSETKU!

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me