[Dailydrool] Henry John Deere

rosekh at aol.com rosekh at aol.com
Sun Aug 30 15:47:26 PDT 2009

Carla, your post was so sad.? You often hear of elderly couples passing away one shortly after the other, and people say that the second died "of?a broken heart."? It sounds like Henry wanted nothing more than to be with his sister.? How kind of you to be able to put your wishes aside and send him to her.? My Fred and Annie are totally bonded, and Annie is especially dependent on Fred.? I sometimes wonder how one would go on without the other, although it's not something I enjoy thinking about.

I hope that, in time, you can take some comfort in knowing that big sister and little brother are together again, watching over their Mama.

Lots of healing drool, to help mend YOUR broken heart.

Rose, Annie and Fred