[Dailydrool] Bonepigs and fights continued

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 30 18:19:31 PDT 2009

I ran out of room in the other email so I will finish this here.

Drool to all who are in need.

Ninja--I ben runnin and pwayin aw nite.  I chasin the grumpy sister.  She needs lots ob chasin.

Marley--I bein chased by da sister.  She must of had her wheaties.

Maggie--I want bones.  I want awl da bones.  I will hab awl da bones.

Shelby--My snooter is sore.  Dat bone pig gwabbed me an woodn let go.  I didn do nuffin.

Picasso and DaVinci--We r just alon for the ride or the food or the laundry baskets.

Mom--I just clean up the bones, hair an blood.  Oh, and supply copious quantities of food.  Lots and lots of food.