[Dailydrool] Daphneyland fire update

Susan Green suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Sun Aug 30 19:15:10 PDT 2009

Just got a phone call from a volunteer with the following update....

The fire line is almost 100 miles long at this time.  The winds have kicked up again and they are saying that the winds are going to change direction.  This is probably not a good thing for Daphneyland.

They have DC-10's flying overhead and dumping water all over the surrounding area.  The planes are flying so low that you can almost touch them.  It is almost impossible to talk on the phone b/c of all the noise.

I will continue to post updates as I get them.  All drool and prayers are appreciated.

Suz