[Dailydrool] HELP DAPHNEYLAND

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 05:05:05 PDT 2009

Ok here is what I did this morning.

I called WBBM radio and left a message about Daphneyland. Because it is not
local, they could not help but gave me two numbers, CBS radio news"

1-212-975-3615 which I called. I told them briefly about Dland and that she
can see the fire line, that there are 100 rescued Bassets there that may
have to be moved, and that she has been featured on Animal Planet and that
CMilan has been to the ranch and they did a piece with him

I pointed out these are all rescues, will need help or may need help and
that she is widely known in the dog community.

Then I called the second number which is CBS network

1-212-975-4321  but they are not open until 9 (I am in Chicago)

My suggestion is that everyone get on the phone and call. Get some help for
Leslie. Get a human interest story on the tube. GO GO GO

MomPerson