[Dailydrool] Daphneyland and marrow bones

Pam McQuade dpmcquade at verizon.net
Mon Aug 31 04:53:10 PDT 2009

The hounds are slinging drool and puckering their lips to blow the fire away
from Daphneyland. Being on the Right Coast, they can't do more, though
they'd certainly like to.

Someone posted about one hound who steals the other hounds' marrow bones. In
this household, that would mean NO ONE would get them. Our Belvedere can be
food aggressive with dogs who are lower in the pack order. That means pigs'
ears and other really tasty foods really aren't on the menu here. That way
no one gets hurt. It's sad to have to do that, but I don't want real pain
inflicted on Abner.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets