[Dailydrool] Drool for Daphneyland !!!

m_skittle at verizon.net m_skittle at verizon.net
Mon Aug 31 04:40:09 PDT 2009

Hello fellow droolers! I am a lurker...A  member but due to health and work schedule I havent posted as yet.I am on my second basset now.I raised my 1st(Pretty Boy Floyd) from puppyhood and had been without hound for 4 years after he crossed the bridge.I could no longer live without a hound so in May of this year I adopted a 5yr old male red and white.(Norman) I love him so much! And feel so much better now that I have him! I had such a hole in my heart!
  Anyway,- I was forced to come out of lurkdom to send prayers and drool to Daphneyland!! I am so worried for you! I wish I was close to you so I could help! I am too far being in Pennsylvania.
Norman and I are Drooling Excessively and sending it to you!!