[Dailydrool] Sendin Droolz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Aug 31 16:34:40 PDT 2009

Elder Clara here.

Elder Clara just went to dat Furst Gibbin Page to help out all them houndies out at Daphneyland. This is a very wurrysome time as we watch an wait for news, so Elder Clara is askin for ebberyone to go and give whut ebber you can. Iffin you can only gib a little, dat otay, every dollar countz and we got houndies dat gonna need it all.

Elder Clara donated Brudder Elwood's biskee monies. He be gittin liddel tubby, so dere they go. Donated.

Now dat feelz oh sooo good!!!

So, we are droolin real hard, paws pressed together, think of da houndies and peepuls.

Go an donate now--

Elder Clara seyz Thank You.

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake