[Dailydrool] Daphneyland ideas

Susan Booker susanbooker at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 15:58:08 PDT 2009

I posted a message to the Groomer Has It forum and included the most recent
email with details on how to help. Did the same on the Animal Planet
Facebook page.  I'm also trying to reach a friend who used to work for
Discovery - home to Animal Planet - to see if she has any suggestions on how
to encourage their help in this situation.  They may be interested -
not only out of goodness but also because their involvement would generate
good PR.  I'm not being cynical...just realistic!

Any other ideas? Have any of the local media responded yet?

Susan, mom to Snugs (you'll hear about me later)